What’s all the buzz about Eastmark lately? Oh nothing…it’s just one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in the country consistently recognized as the #1 seller in Arizona.
That’s all great but why are Moms loving it?
1. The variety of homes offered at many different price points suits the needs of a wide range of families. If you aren’t the new build type and need to move a little more quickly, there are several gorgeous gently used resale homes available. Check with The New Build Ninja for the list of specs available and get the best of both worlds, the brand spanking new home and the quick move-in!
2. The community feel is strong between neighbors. There are many active Facebook social groups like Eastmark Moms, Eastmark Neighbors and Eastmark Babysitters Group . The beer club, gardening club and healthy life group brings those with similar passions even closer together. The Eastmark Experience info page will keep you up to speed on the First Friday concerts, holiday events and all the other neighborhood happenings.
3. The amenities make life much more enjoyable and ridiculously convenient. No mom wants to pack everything and everyone up just to drive several miles to the public pool or the park for fear of having to quickly pack up again and come home because someone had a meltdown or an accident. Some of our favorite amenities are the 12 neighborhood parks, the splash pad, the Handlebar Diner, the Great Park, the Visitors Center with game room and the neighborhood pool. The upcoming farm, lighted ball park and dog park are sure to be winners once they are complete.
4. The schools are very attractive and very close. Queen Creek high school is coming to Eastmark in 2019. Eastmark offers two of the country’s top-ranked charter schools. BASIS Mesa at Eastmark will be serving grades K-12 starting in 2019. Sequoia Pathfinder Academy at Eastmark is a STEAM-based elementary school that serves grades K-6. The Learning Experience, serving the early education needs of children 6 weeks to 6 years, plans to open an Eastmark campus. The public elementary school, Gateway Polytechnic, serves K-5. There’s also a new Legacy Traditional School being built nearby that will be opening this year.
5. The commute is super reasonable. These days anything affordable with the new home smell also comes with a 45 to 60 minute commute to the city depending on traffic. Eastmark is super close to the 202, the 24 and the 60. It’s 30 mins to Phoenix Sky Harbor and 10 mins to Gateway Airport. San Tan Village and all the shops and restaurants is 12 minutes away and Downtown Gilbert is only 18 mins away.
Got Eastmark questions? Ask the New Build Ninja!